Why training at Radhe Endoscopy training Centre & Sumiran Women’s Hospital ?
“Never compromise in skill, skill come from within” is our vision behind setting up FOGSi recognized Radhe endoscopy training centre,Mehsana to motivate candidates to learn Laparosocpic gynaecological surgeries and start patient care without fear.
During post graduate residency programme in obstetrics & gynaecology one learns very less about this advanced technology of TLH and later attends short endoscopy courses etc. but never get answer to all the questions rising in his/ her mind. Realizing this Dr Mehul Sukhadiya who is Director at Radhe endoscopy training centre & Research Institute felt the need to bring out this training programme, so that beginners gain confidence to do TLH independently with minimal assistance and maximum safety.
The course has been designed meticulously in simple to understand lucid language and it not only covers the theoretical but also the practical aspects of performing total laparoscopic hysterectomy. The special feature of the course lies in guidance to use the Sukhadiya’s manipulator and ease of application of technique in day to day practice.
- Rapidly advancing Endoscopy centre in India
- Referral centre for advanced and difficult Gynecological Endoscopy Surgeries.
- Dr Sukhadiya has mastered doing bloodless T.L.H. in 25-35 min and maintaining all surgical principles.
- Credit of doing all Advance Endoscopy Surgery with minimal instruments.
- All Gynecological Laparoscopic procedure done under one roof
- All Uro-Gynec and pelvic floor repair procedures done.
- Hands on training for fellows.
- Video library and pelvic-trainer session.
- We don’t train our candidates to do only TLH but we motivate all candidates to learn by themselves and develop skill to overcome all fears and perform all surgeries with confidence.
- We have completed 18 Training batches successfully and among them all are doing well in laparoscopic procedures.
- Through training round the year and batches usually in Feb, July and December.
- Dr Sukhadiya has also authored ENDO EASY BOOKLET a guide to Gynecological operative surgeries.
- He has also established one society in Gynec- Laparoscopy ENDO –EASY SOCIETY (EES)
- Under EES– we would like to help you regarding Laparoscopy.
- Encourage you.
- Motivate you
- Give you an excellent platform for your work and Highlight you in nationwide workshops and Conference.
For Any queries kindly contact
FOGSI Recognized Radhe Endoscopy Training Centre & Research Institute.
Duration : 7 days
Fees: 15,000 INR (+14% service taxes)
Basic training is for beginners with intent to sensitize them about the Laparoscopy setup, basic principles of laparoscopic surgeries, hands on training and pelvic trainer sessions.
Click here to Register!
Duration : 14 days
Fees: 25,000 INR (+14% service taxes)
Those successful candidates who have completed their basic course are eligible to continue for advanced training
Click here to Register!